At Mira Mesa Eyecare, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your best vision by lowering your dependence on corrective eye wear. With leading, state-of-the-art technology, our skilled optometrists & staff approach each patient with genuine care and concern.
Common Questions about LASIK:
- What is LASIK? An FDA -approved Laser vision correction surgery that corrects nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
- What happens during the LASIK Procedure? A laser creates a flap in the eye. This flap is lifted and the laser is used to reshape the cornea.
- Is there pain? The LASIK procedure does not cause pain. However, you may feel pressure during the surgery. Numbing eye drops and anesthesia is used. Sometimes sedative can be utilized as well.
- How long does this take? LASIK surgery takes anywhere from 10-15 minutes. The total process takes approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- Describe recovery. Minor itching and burning can occur following the procedure for a few days. Temporary blurry vision can occur after the surgery is done. In 1-3 days, you should be able to return to your normal routine.
FIND OUT IF YOU’RE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR LASIK!
Call today for a LASIK Consultation with Dr. Tony Pham.
Mira Mesa’s premier eye care center for the whole family since 1997.
Call (858) 535-8282 or reserve your appointment online!
Visit our website www.miramesaeyecare.com
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/miramesaeyecare