An Important Update Regarding Mira Mesa Eyecare & Covid-19
We hope you are doing well during these chaotic times. We are happy to announce that Mira Mesa Eye Care is open for patient care. However, the pandemic remains a constantly evolving situation requiring strict procedures to maintain the safety of our patients and staff. As such, the office will be open for appointments only . We will continue to offer curbside pick-up to the general public during our COVID-19 office hours:
Current office hours- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays 9:30-6.
No doctor on Wednesdays and weekends.
Follow-ups, frame adjustments, and frame shopping will require an appointment as well.
Dr. Pham and his staff pledges to upkeep high standards of hygiene and social distancing within the office. Our staff will be equipped with scrubs and masks. We will dedicate one hour for each appointment, ensuring limited exposure and enough time for proper cleaning and sanitation. Earlier slots in the day will be reserved for higher risk or elderly patients as well.
We will continue to ask ALL patients (vaccinated or not) to continue wearing masks to their appointments.
Walk ins are still not allowed and all patient care is by appointment only.
The newly released CDC recommendations are intended to help individuals make decisions about daily activities after being fully vaccinated, however they are NOT intended for health care settings.
We will continue to wear masks until further notice.
As we do our best in maintaining a hygienic office, we hope that all patients will adhere to the following policies:
- Wear a face mask at all times. A face mask will be required to enter the office.
- Arrive to appointments in a timely manner. We are dedicating the hour to each and every appointment. Patients will have to wait in their vehicles any time before their scheduled appointments. Please call us to check in, as the office doors will be locked. Any arrivals 15 minutes after the scheduled time must be rescheduled.
- One person at a time. Please come to your appointments alone. Only one adult may accompany any minors or dependents.
- Pre-filled forms. Please fill out patient forms ahead of time. They will be emailed to you prior to your visit. Completed forms can be emailed or faxed back before your appointment. You can also bring the printed and completed form to your appointment.
- If you’re not feeling well, recover at home! Patients are recommended to stay at home if you have had fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, headaches, loss of smell/taste, or other symptoms of a cold in the last four weeks. Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or presumed to be diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days. Please practice caution and reschedule if you have traveled out-of-state in the last 30 days as well.
- Temperature checks will be performed. Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patients with readings higher than normal will need to be rescheduled.
Mira Mesa Eye Care
QUESTIONS? Need to reserve an appointment? Call us at (858) 535-8282