Join Our Social Media
Be first to hear about our promotions and more. Join our social media and stay connected.
As we do our best in maintaining a hygienic office, we hope that all patients will adhere to the following policies:
- We will wear a face mask at all times. A face mask will no longer be required to enter the office, but is encouraged.
- Arrive to appointments in a timely manner. We are dedicating the hour to each and every appointment. Patients will have to wait in their vehicles any time before their scheduled appointments. Please call us to check in, as the office doors will be locked. Any arrivals 15 minutes after the scheduled time must be rescheduled.
- One person at a time. Please come to your appointments alone. Only one adult may accompany any minors or dependents.
- Pre-filled forms. Please fill out patient forms ahead of time. They will be emailed to you prior to your visit. Completed forms can be emailed or faxed back before your appointment. You can also bring the printed and completed form to your appointment.
- If you’re not feeling well, recover at home! Patients are recommended to stay at home if you have had fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, muscle aches, headaches, loss of smell/taste, or other symptoms of a cold in the last four weeks. Please stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or presumed to be diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 30 days. Please practice caution and reschedule if you have traveled out-of-state in the last 30 days as well.
- Temperature checks will be performed. Temperatures will be taken at the door. Patients with readings higher than normal will need to be rescheduled.
Now you can order your wellness products online
Our Current Hours
Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Fridays 9:30a-6p
No doctor on Wednesdays and weekends
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd #141
San Diego, CA 92121
(In the Plaza Sorrento shopping center)